Reap the benefits of this reflexology focused therapy at Utopia. The Electro Reflex Energizer – also known as the ERE or the reflexology machine – was introduced in 2000. The machine utilizes low frequency electrical stimulation of the acupressure points in the soles of the feet through heated foot-pads, delivering powerful massaging stimulation which can be adjusted to a personal level of comfort.
1) Reflexology is used to release blocked energy, pain relief and to stimulate corresponding body systems.
2) Electrotherapy is used for nerve cell re-connection and communication.
The ERE is an instrument that helps reconnect broken or damaged electrical circuits within the body by stimulating it with the correct wave form, current, and frequency. When there is pain in the body there is electrical resistance, meaning the electrical signals between cells are suppressed. Consistent use of the ERE can help restore the flow of electricity through the painful area so that circuits remain turned on and healing can be promoted.
The ERE also gives one the option of using 3 sets of Electro-pads to pinpoint and stimulate additional areas, such as the neck, shoulders, back and extremities. The pads are very effective on deep, severe bruising, particular muscle groups, and injury sites.
ERE is effective for the following:
- Back and Leg Pain
- Deep Bruising
- Pinched Nerves
- Toe Injury
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- “Charlie Horses”
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Lyme Disease
- Heel and Bone Spurs and Warts
- Lung Congestion
Benefits derived from using the ERE:
- Foot massager
- Revitalizes energy
- May cleanse the body of toxins
- May adjust Autonomic Nervous System
- May improve local blood circulation
- May relieve stressful aches and pains
- May ease tension and reduce fatigue
- May assist in weight loss
The ERE should NOT be used if you have any of the following:
- Any acute diseases
- Open sores
- A serious heart condition
- Are implanted with any electrical device such as pacemaker, defibrillator or spinal stimulator
- Have serious high blood pressure
- Avoid use if you have cancer or tumors
- Are experiencing menstruation
- Pregnant or nursing
The Four Modes:
1) Massage Mode is both massaging and healing – sends a pattern of impulses combining pounding, “pins and needles” and squeezing (like stretching after exercise) to fully relax your muscles upon completion of the therapy – stimulates neck of your toes. May benefit the corresponding reflexology locations – shoulders and neck up – ears, eyes, mouth, brain.
2) Relax Mode is both relaxing and healing – stimulates the muscles on top of your feet, the outer calves, and in the ankles. May benefit the corresponding reflexology systems – lymphatic, circulatory and respiratory.
3) Pound Mode for toxin removal – targets the set of muscles in the bottom central region of your feet, as well as the inner set of muscles of the calves. May benefit the corresponding reflexology organs – digestive organs and general torso area.
4) Auto Mode repeats cycles thru the pounding and relaxation modes.