Utopia gift certificates hold the promise of a rejuvenating visit to Utopia for spouses, parents, friends, teachers, business colleagues or anyone who deserves a special day of relaxation. Purchase gift certificates online and receive via email instantly! Save a trip and time. That’s stress-free gift giving.
Annual Holiday Gift Certificate Sale
Give the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation this holiday season!
Gift certificate promotion ends December 25th, 2018 at midnight.
OR MAKE YOUR PURCHASE HERE for a specific amount or service:
We do offer occasional gift certificate special offers. Sign up for our premier client program at the bottom of this page to receive our promotions and birthday coupons via email. There is no fee to join the program, we never share your information and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Gift Certificate Policies
Please read carefully!
- Gift certificates must be presented at the time of service.
- Utopia is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Gift certificates can be upgraded for the next available service with the difference being paid up front. Please inquire at the time of scheduling an appointment.
- Gift certificates are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
- Gift certificates may not be used in conjunction with discounts, coupons, or promotions.
Problems with your online gift certificate purchase?
The instant gift certificate you receive in your email inbox should be printed and brought to Utopia for redemption. Treat it as you would a gift certificate purchased at our physical location. If you had a problem receiving your instant gift certificate, just call Emily at 715 748 2600. If you did not receive the email with your gift certificate, please check your spam folder before calling. A new gift certificate will be issued under certain circumstances. Each online certificate has a unique instant gift certificate number which can be tracked to determine purchaser, recipient and remaining value. Utopia reserves the right to refuse illegitimate or duplicated instant gift certificates.